8th Grade Graduation - 2013
Dear 8th grade parents,
As you know we are quickly approaching the end of the year, and I wanted to inform/remind you of some upcoming dates and events. Please take a few moments to go through the April 18th packet below, and return any forms by the following due dates:
- Class of 2013 T-shirt/Sweatshirt Re-order - This is a reorder. Forms due Friday 4/26/2013.
- Diploma Name Sheet: Due Friday, Apr 26th, 2013.
- Great America Chaperone forms and payment due: Friday, May 3rd, 2013. Please fill out form attached, and send in money. ($28)
- Graduation Tickets: Ticket forms due to Ms. Lalande by Friday, May 17th. Tickets will be distributed to eligible students on Monday, June 3rd.
- Great America/Permission slips: Great America permission slips are due Friday, May 24th. We leave for Great America Tuesday, June 4th. Students come to school by 8:10am, and we will return back to the Spring Grove parking lot around 6:00pm. Students must wear their 8th grade T-shirt on this trip, and they must be eligible to attend.
- 8th Grade – Grade cut-off date: Grades are cut off for 8th grade on 5/28/2013. Student eligibility for graduation and all graduation activities will be determined after this grading-period.
- Graduation Dance: The graduation dance is on Friday, May 31st from 7:00pm- 10:00pm. Permission slip and letter from Mrs. Bernosky is included in this packet.
- Last Lunch: Wednesday, June 5th
- Last day of school: Thursday, June 6th.
- Graduation ceremony: (June 6th) Only students who meet eligibility may attend the graduation ceremony. All students should report by 5:00 pm to the Ausaymas room. We will begin seating our guests (holding tickets) no earlier than 5:30pm, and graduation will begin promptly at 6:00pm. Reserved seating will begin at 5:00pm.
Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions at all:
Phone: 831-637-3745 ext. 303