Welcome to Spring Grove School - Home of the Tigers!
Our Mission Statement: Every Spring Grove student will receive an engaging, enriching, and rigorous educational experience using state standards-based curriculum and consistent measures of growth and support to ensure student success.
The North County Joint Union School District will hold a public hearing at the June 1, 2016 Regular Board Meeting to discuss the following:
- The provisions of the Local Control Accountability Plan for the North County Joint Union School District to solicit the recommendations and comments of members of the public regarding the specific actions and expenditures proposed to be included in the Local Control Accountability Plan. A copy of the Local Control Accountability Plan will be available to the public in the District Office of the North County Joint Union School District.
- The North County Joint Union School District Draft 2016/2017 Budget.
Date: Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Place: North County Joint Union School District Board Room
500 Spring Grove Road
Hollister, CA 95023
- The 2016-17 School Calendar is now available on the Calendar page.
- NEW March-May Co-Ed Volleyball & March-April Running club schedules are posted on the Sports page.
- The new Science Fair schedule for 2015/2016 is posted on the Science Fair page.
- The Little Grove Pre School & Kindergarten & TK registration packets are now available on the District Registration page.
Parents, are you looking for ways to support your TK-5th grader with Eureka Math?
Please check out the Support for Parents/Homework helpers! http://greatminds.net/support/parents
PARENT MATH NIGHTS—PART 2
Please plan to attend one of the Parent Math Nights. This is part 2 in a series of 3 trainings for parents this year.
- Tuesday, January 19th: 1st grade Room 16, 5th grade Room 29, 8th grade Room 4
- Thursday, January 21st: 2nd grade Room 15
- Tuesday, January 26th: 6th grade Room 31
- Tuesday, February 2nd: 3rd grade Room 36, 4th grade Room 26
School Supplies 2015-16
Click here to download the suggested school supplies list for this school year.
2016-2017 Kindergarten, Transitional Kindergarten & Pre-K Registration
Registration will begin on February 8th. You can pick up forms at the Spring Grove office on or after Feb. 8th. Registration forms will be available on this website soon. For more information about requirements, visit the North County Registration web page.
Internet Access for Student Use
Students and their guardians are required to sign the Acceptable Use Agreement before students are allowed to have accounts on the SGS Computer Network.
You can download the Acceptable Use Agreement here.